Great Scott! The hilarious hit movie from the 1980s is now a wild and wacky picture book perfect for kids of any age!
More than 30 years after its theatrical debut, Back to the Future remains a perennial favorite in classrooms and at family movie nights across the country. This story illustrated by Kim Smith captures all the classic moments of the film through fun and kid-friendly illustrations. Follow teenage Marty McFly as he travels from 1985 to 1955, meets his parents (as teenagers), and teaches his father how to stand up to bullies. Complete with a time-traveling DeLorean, a mad scientist companion, and a lightning-fueled finale, this is the perfect book for kids, parents, and anyone looking to go back in time.
- Brand: Penguin Random House.
- Item Number: 210000004855.
- Manufacturer Number: 9781683690238.
- EAN: 1683690230.
- ISBN: 9781683690238.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 7.
- Measures approximately: 0.38 x 9.25 x 11.30 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.09 pounds.
- Gender: Both.